Wellbriety Training Institute
Make a Donation
Join the Movement
Vision: We are an internationally recognized, Native American-operated training institute and center of excellence. We provide culturally-based training for professionals and grassroots activists who work directly with individuals, families and communities.
Purpose: To support a sustainable grassroots Wellbriety Movement by developing and providing culturally-based training, tools and resources to enable the ongoing growth and sustainability of the Wellbriety Movement.
- All of our trainings are available as part of a training package or as a stand-alone program.
- Communities may attend our training programs at the Wellbriety Training Institute in Colorado Springs, CO or we can come to your community!
- All of our training programs provide 24 CEHs from NAADAC
- Train facilitators who implement the various training programs within their communities.
- Provide assistance to communities and facilitators who have been trained by Wellbriety Training Institute.